2.09.2007

How Engineers Describe Women?

Friday, 9 Feb 07, 12.30pm in office..

Hello, just got these funny pictures from my colleague so I upload it here.. The following pictures explain very well about how women react, do, feel, etc.. As a woman, I agree to some of them, but there's one pic I don't agree at all!! Happy seeing then.. ^_^


This is cool! Hahaha.. guys out there, be careful! Enjoy your 'bujang' period then..


This is very correct! Is it because woman likes shopping or because she's always lost in shopping mall (or pretend to be lost)??


What is this?? Does it mean woman's life is more colourful than man's? Or does it mean something else? Something to do with 'Pak Parno'? You tell me..


I'm blur! I guess I'm not up to that engineer's level.. Can you use more humanly language?


What an A+ math exam??!! It's an F test!! Totally wrong!! It should be:
1. To find a woman you need time and money <-- correct!
Woman = Time + Money (Not x!)
2. Time is money <-- correct!
Time = Money
3. Therefore,
Woman = Money + Money
4. Money is to buy Precious Gem, Money is very useful <-- not the root of all problems!
Woman = Precious Gem + Very Useful
(read: Woman is shining beautifully like a precious gem yet she's capable and useful! What a great creature!)

Aja aja, women!!


Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: