2.13.2007

My shoes have something to do to my life?

Tuesday, 13 Feb 07, 9.15am in office..

Good morning, my little diary..
This morning I woke up early, around 6.45am.. because today is a big day! Today is the D day.. not valentine's day, not a birthday, not a wedding day.. but still a big day for me..

By the time I came out from MRT, my left shoe was spoilt! I have no idea what's the meaning of this? Is it just coincidence or it means something? I don't want to believe something superstitious like this.. but because today is the big day, I can't stop thinking what will happen.. I know that God will bless me, He will show His endless love, and He will open the way for me..

Anyway, you want to know what happened after my left shoe spoilt? Well, I had no other choice except carrying it with my hand.. and I walked with my bare foot (left) and I still wore my right shoe (right). Since my shoes are high-heel shoes so I walked a bit 'dengklank' and my left foot has to 'jinjit' a bit when I was standing on the lift.. It was so embarassing!!

When I reached my office, I remembered that I left my other pair of high-heel shoes in office.. amazing, rite? I never left any shoes in office, just this once.. it's because I bought new shoes during office hours a few days back and because I wanted to wear my new shoes so i left my old shoes in office, every time I forgot to bring it home.. I don't know what's the meaning of this too? God sent shoes for me? Was it God's will that I bought new shoes during office hours? Or does it mean that I've to go through some barriers and troubles but God still prepares everything for me?

Let's see.. keep praying and stay cool!
I'll keep you updated..

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: