2.08.2007

Extremely Happy Day Ep.2

Thursday, 8 Feb 07 at 6.25pm in office now..

This morning at about 11am, someone called my mobile when I was in office.. this someone gave me a super duper wuper tuper good news! It's not that I like to use the term "super duper wuper tuber" for any situation. Yes, you guess it right! This good news has something to do with the good news I received on 28 Nov, still remember? I told you that the story was to be continued, rite? Today is the continuation of that story. 'That thing' is going better now.. nearer to the best, but still not final yet! So, I still cant tell you what it is.. to be continued again till another right time comes.. hihihi.. "So what's the purpose of writing here if still don't want to tell what 'that thing' is??" I know that's what you're thinking about now lalalala... For the second time, you got your answer right again! It's because I want to remember that today, 8 Feb 07, is another happy day for me! I always pray to God, I don't want a thing for my bday present this year (I still expect some presents for my bday next year, ok!) but just give me 'that thing' and I'll be happier than ever..

Still curious what 'that thing' is? Ok la, I give you a little hint. That someone is my bf! That's all.. ^_^ Bye, My Little Diary.. don't be angry, don't be kaypo, just stay cool ok!

-Blissful Abbie-

No comments: