6.26.2008

Planning for My 1st Wedding Anniversary

Thursday, 26 June 08, 4.08pm at home

Hi my cute little diary,
It's already almost one year since I moved to Japan. It's also already almost one year since I got married. Recently I've been busy thinking about what I'm gonna do in my first wedding anniversary later. Well, it's still 12 days to go but I must start planning it, rite?
- Should I go for a trip? If yes, the next question is; should my hubby take one day leave since the D day is on Monday? Or immediate sick leave?
- Or just having dinner together? If yes, the next question is; should we have special dinner at home? Or normal dinner at restaurant?
- Or just do nothing like nothing happens? If yes, the next question is, should I take the calming pill on that day? Otherwise, I'll be very mad not-too-calm.

Actually I'm planning to have a short trip to somewhere in Japan, somewhere that we haven't visited yet. It's just my planning. Not our planning. I really feel guilty now for having holiday all the year, haiz.. what can I do? I had already asked my hubby to postpone that fishing trip so that we could go there on our wedding anniversary but he just couldn't wait till then.

I browsed through the Internet to find a romantic chic modern hotel. And you know what, great hotels mostly are located in Tokyo or other big cities which are too far for us to go. So, our good option is Tokyo. You know, we stay in Tokyo now, and it sounds not-too-smart if we are staying in a hotel whose building is just side by side with my apartment. Well, the words "side by side" is just the extreme illustration, what I mean is, we have to go out from our city if we want to stay in a hotel, the farer the better, rite? Maybe we'll end up having picnic on the park in front of my apartment. Let's see what we can do on that day.

This morning I had a meeting with my boss. Last week he gave me an assignment to analyse about how I feel before showering and to write it down as detail as possible. Since I don't like showering so much I need to gather feedbacks from other people, I asked help from my dearest cousin to describe how it exactly feels. Of course some of them I also experience it myself, for example:
Me: "......and it stinks, you know, especially comes from the armpits."
Boss: "What is armpits?"
Me: "It's 'Waki'."
Boss: "Is this what usually Indonesian people experience or just your personal experience?"
Me: "Eh?"
Boss: [Seeing the title "MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE" at the top of the page] "Ohh I see. Thank you for your honest feedback. I really appreciate it"

At that time, I felt better since I was wearing long sleeves shirt. Still, I felt like going to hide in a hole (of course I'll bring my two waki when hiding). Now, I am trying to think positive "In whatever situation, honesty will always be highly appreciated", agree? You must agree with me this time, otherwise, I'll not bring my two waki when I'm hiding in a hole next time.

-Abbie-

3 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Second honey-moon.... Hihihi....
Ke Vancouver aja... sepi, adem, liatin gunung tiap hari.... romantik wis.

AbigaiL said...

Huehuehuehue.. kok gunung diliatin trus kenapa Ko? Takut gunungnya lari2 ilang jadi susah nyarinya?

Pingin sih aku ke sono, one day dehhh.. tunggu aku yaaaaaaa, jgn pindah duluuu dari Vancouver!!!

Jess said...

Atau bisa juga jalan2 di tempat terpencil, Mgl, yg bernuansa pedesaan... Bau tanah bercampur eek guk2 bikin kita teringat kembali pada tempat asal kita.. Bunyi kicau burung bercampur suara ibu2 tenongan bikin segar juga..