6.29.2008

Definitely Something is Wrong

Sunday, 29 June 08, 11.54pm at home

Diary..
Now is almost midnight. Definitely something is wrong with me. Recently, I feel like something very hot is inside my heart, not only for few hours, but it's been days! I know that I must control my emotion, but I feel helpless. My emotion takes control of me! I don't know if it's because I ate too much chicken's liver lately so my blood pressure increases? Or it's just because of my bad-hair-day or bad-tummy-day? Or because some evils are in me now? Only God can help me to cool me down. Only God can help me to get rid of the evils. May God help me before anymore victim is down in my hand.. For those who are already down, I really do want to apologize. I support "World Peace", for your information. Please forgive me..

-Abbie-

No comments: