6.12.2009

Having Short Hair

Friday, 12 June 09, 8.35am on the bus

Good morning my diary,
It has been several days since my last post. It's because I wanted you to really read the meaning behind that chicken love story illustration and understand it well. *Halahh it's just because you're lazy to write!* Well, honestly I have been busy struggling with my new hair! It's so hard to maintain hair above shoulder, especially when I wake up in the morning. I am not sure if my sleeping pose is not so ergonomics or it's the problem with my hair or both? Every string of my hair goes to all different directions they can think of in the morning. During the day, I have to sit with my head straight otherwise my hair will happily lean on my neck and it will be in that shape till I wet it with water. On the bus, I can't put my head on the head rest too as its shape will be as flat as the bus' head rest. Yesterday when I had birthday lunch with my friends, I thought that I had done all my best to keep my hair in good shape, but I was shocked when I saw my own photo which my friend took candidly. My hair looked like duck's lips from side, not even chicken's lips! *Hey, it should be duck's tail, not lips* Whatever. I am so frustrated! I really regret that I cut my hair this short, I thought maintaining short hair was easier. I was wrong. My hair is thin, its shape easily changes. With one blow of wind, my hair will go to the same direction where the wind blows to. With one drop of water from the rain or from neighbor's laundry, my round hair will suddenly be flat and will never come back to its original shape till I hairdry it again. My face looks rounder too with this short hair. Everything just doesn't feel right. I have been writing diary in the past 20mins now, I bet the duck's lips tail is back.

I write it here so I can remember "Do not ever cut my hair above my shoulder again!" Short hair just doesn't look good to me although I like short hairstyle. Never mind, I will wait till it grows longer! *Of course you will wait, where can you go without your hair??*

-Abbie-

6 comments:

neetha said...

buy a ceramic straightener.. a small one costs $30, can put it inside your handbag. Very effective in solving untidy hair.. *I sound like a salesgirl*

AbigaiL said...

ahh what is ceramic straightener? Is it kind or hair iron? So it needs electricity, right? Now I still use manual work - holding hair with both hands whenever the strong wind comes or when I need to run (karna dah telat masuk kantor) hihihihi... thanks for your suggestion by the way, I will find out more :)

WinkiePinkie's Beauty Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

gak pake electricity..pake battery cukup udah:)

PangTama said...

Fenn, rambutmu kebalikan rambutku hehehe..nek rambutku kena basak terus jd kayak jamur haha, tiap abis keramas aku lurusin pake catokan biar gk terlalu mengembang :P

Ahh..memang manusia tak pernah puas hahah..rumput tetangga selalu lebih bagus ya :P

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.