5.21.2009

The Sun Shines!

Thursday, 21 May 09, 8.40am on the bus

Dear my diary,
I am back in HK now. I am on the way to office. It is raining outside. The sky is dark. The weather is hot and humid. But it seems that people don't really care about the rain and the weather. They still do what they have to do. They bring umbrella to protect themselves from the rain. They sometimes run to avoid the rain as much as they can. Yes, this is what humans should react. Problems come and go, problems are part of our lives. There are only two ways; face it with an 'umbrella' or avoid it while you can. Many things happen in life, we still have to move on with life because time doesn't stop ticking, because everybody has a future that we should look forward and treasure.

Diary, I am really glad that I went home. Miracles happen when we believe, and I had good quality time with my family! I wanted to go home since months ago because I missed my family so much. Although the reason of coming home this time was not for holiday and not for having fun, I am still glad to have chance to see my family in bad time, this is what family is for, right? We can stay strong when we are together.

The sun is shining brightly now, the rain has stopped, the dark sky is no longer there. Yes, it's now time to go back to real life, back to routines, back to office, and back to work!

-Abbie-

No comments: