5.03.2009

Feeling Down

Sunday, 3 May 09, 1.00pm at home

Hi again diary,
I wanted to make this post together with my previous post but I guess it doesn't feel right with my smiling pictures with the flowers since I'm feeling so sad now.

Diary, I actually have lots of interesting stories that I wanted to tell you about my journey in Amsterdam but I have no mood to tell you right now. My grandma is still sick in the hospital. Her operation is always delayed and delayed and delayed for more than 5x due to her weak condition. This morning I was so so so sad thinking about her. I always believe that everything happens for a reason, for a GOOD reason. Her always-delayed-operation should also have a good reason. Her doctor said that her living chance after having an operation is just 50%, not even 51%. God, please give her another chance of having a NEW life.. Miracles can happen when we believe, right? This is my will. This is my prayer. This is my wish. This is my desire. On the other hand, I exactly know that YOU know the best of all.. let YOUR will be done, not my will.. but, if possible, can YOUR will be the same as my will, God?

The Swine flu has been a hot topic every where in the world now. I was kind of scared of shaking hands with strangers when I was in Netherlands too, but that was part of my job since I was in the exhibition and I needed to meet lots of people. After I came back to HK, everyone here seems that they been ready for this virus. Many people in the service industry are now wearing masks, they keep cleaning and cleaning everything in the public area to prevent the virus. I am also now starting to keep myself clean *by taking shower more regularly now?* Yes! But more importantly, by believing that HE always protects me, and HE always protects you too! Diseases are always there but we will be protected, that's promised!

-Abbie-

2 comments:

PangTama said...

Hey Fen, so sorry to hear about ur grandma :(
Just believe that He knows the best, His plan is perfect for us :)

When you have ur mood back, please do tell about ur trip to Netherlands :)

I pray that God will heal ur grandma with His mighty hands.

xoxo
FF

AbigaiL said...

Thanks so much Fang!! Her surgery was successful yesterday =D
Thanks for your prayer and support..