5.03.2009

Keukenhof, Amsterdam

Sunday, 3 May 09, 11.51am

Hello diary,
I just came back from Amsterdam 2 days ago. Again, it was a tiring trip. My seat on the plane was not upgraded to business class although I did try many tricks to get it upgraded. Well, on the way back from Paris to HK, I actually got my seat upgraded for free! That's why I tried the same method again by checking-in late and dressing up neatly and professionally. But, I was not successful this time. It's ok, there is one thing that I will not regret from this trip. I'm glad that I have chance to visit Keukenhof, the biggest tulip park in the world, in Amsterdam! The timing is so perfect, the tulips were blooming so beautifully. It's a rare chance to have come to Amsterdam at this right time! Here I put some pictures of the amazing tulips.




Fyi, I did not bring my tripod, and I was shy to ask my friend to take picture for me. I also did not dare to ask strangers. So, don't ask me how I managed to take those pictures.

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anny Suhalim said...

Fenn, u look pretty on those pics ^0^

AbigaiL said...

haha thanks thanks..
Karna happy tuh, jadi terpancar keluar maybe =P