4.05.2009

Leaving for Paris!

Sunday, 5 Apr 09, 4.04pm at home

Hi my little diary,
It's a bright Sunday today. I just finished cooking for my hubbie's meal for the next few days after I leave. I did cleaning for my home, and finished all the laundry. I did my shopping too! You know, last Friday after work, I went shopping for clothes! It's been a long time since I last shopped for clothes. I didn't intentionally want to buy clothes actually, it's all because I need some formal clothes for my Paris trip. I need to dress more formally and professionally as my work requires me to do so. And I don't want to look like a country woman who's just out of the chicken farm.

This morning, I've started my packing, I put the essential things on my luggage, such as all the work-related things, passport, documents, and my new formal clothes, and I stopped. I stopped packing because I was confused what casual clothes I should bring, which type of shoes I should wear. Hey, it's Paris! The city of fashion! I don't want to wear a dress that is like 10-years-old behind for them although I have just bought it last Friday. And how about the shoes? Honestly, I already packed 2 pair of shoes in my luggage, and I will be wearing another pair of shoes later. I can't make up my mind which shoes I should bring.
1. I bring my high heel open-shoes (to match with my formal clothes)
2. I bring my high heel long boots (just in case it's too cold to wear the open-shoes since it's still Spring over there and it's too casual to wear sport shoes)
3. I bring my sport shoes (just in case I'm tired of wearing high heel shoes)

Now I'm also thinking if I should just take off my contact-lenses, wear my thick grandma-like glasses, remove my make-up, wear pajamas, just go to the airport for my midnight flight and be ready to sleep? Or, should I still dress up nicely just to get on the plane and remove my contact-lenses and make-up after that? Or should I dress nicely till the end?

Anyway, I just realized something. Whatever I will wear later, I will still look like 10 years old behind their fashion. There is no way I can match how Paris-women dress. So, just be myself and hopefully their latest fashion is back to 10 years ago so I will look on track. Hey, fashion always changes, right?

I'll try to be online when I'm there and tell you my experience in Paris! ^_^
See you diary..

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Eh... don't forget to bring jacket. It's just early spring now; it might get a little bit cold still.

kezia*anastasia said...

asik banget mau ke Paris fennn...
heheheh.. enjoy yahh :) don't forget to upload pics!

Eiffel, I'm In Love! :)