4.01.2009

April Fool

Wednesday, 1 Apr 09, 10.50pm at home

Dear my little diary,
I just had my evening shower. A long evening shower with hot water. I like showering actually. *Is there any hidden meaning behind the word "actually"?* You know, it's like a little kid when his mother asks him to sleep, he always refuses. But, once he falls asleep, he wouldn't wake up till the mother tells him so. I never say that I refuse to take a bath, ok!

Today is the first day of April. People call the 1st day of April as April Fool. I don't know why they call it 'Fool'. Why must we have a special day for fools? Anyway, we are already on the fourth month of the year 2009 now. Time indeed goes by so quickly, time never listens to the girls who scream "Stop ticking! My wrinkles are coming out!", time also never listens to the boys who yell "Stop ticking! Tomorrow is my wedding (read: prisoning) day!"

This Sunday I'll go to Paris for 5 days. The most romantic city in the world. I've been dreaming to go to Paris on my honeymoon with my loved one. Yes, I've been to Paris, 13 years ago, when I was young, when I was still 15, when I was still so excited to know what love was, the time when I decided where I would go on my honeymoon! But, life is not always smooth-sailing. Life sometimes doesn't go on like what we have planned and expected. *What do you wanna say??* Ok, cut the story short, I didn't go to Paris for my honeymoon. And this time... I'm going to Paris neither for my 2nd honeymoon nor for my holiday. I'll go there alone, without my husband, for work. *Does this have something to do with April Fool?*

I was very excited when I knew that I was going to Paris months ago. But now, I am so nervous of being on the plane for 12 hours. I am also afraid of being jet lagged. I feel like I have to do my houseworks. Who will do the laundry and the cleaning then? And how about preparing dinner for my hubbie? Suddenly I feel old and weak and sleepy and lazy. I feel like not going anywhere now. I know that I'm a house-person but I can't believe that I've turned to be a turtle who can't leave its house forever. I think I have started having air sickness especially when I'm on the bus *Hey, it's because you always play with your iPhone on the bus!*

Oh, about the iPhone, I can get the GPRS thing on April 6th since I have to finish my current voice plan contract first. It's ok, I can wait till April 6th.

Can you see the picture of my iPhone's red casing on my previous post? It's so beautiful, right? Yes, I love the casing so much since it really matches my elegant iPhone. However, that casing is already half broken now. Yea, you can guess it right. It's all because of my stupidity that already reached the max limit! Last night on the way back to office, I had nothing to do on my mini-bus. Although the mini-bus runs very fast, I felt so free and bored doing nothing on it. So, I took out the phone accessories with the word "Abigail" which usually was hanging on my old phone. I wanted to put it on my iPhone, then I suddenly realized that there was no place to hang it. I looked at the casing and saw the clips at the top right and left of the casing that grab the iPhone to stay still. I tried to insert the accessory in between the gab at the top right and suddenly "Crack..!". The clip at the top left was broken. I gave up. I put my iPhone back on my handbag.

This morning on the way to office, I was bored on the bus. Again, I took out my iPhone and my "Abigail" and wanted to try other method to hang it on the casing. And I saw the 2 clips at the bottom of the casing that grab the iPhone from the bottom right and bottom left. These 2 clips at the bottom have holes! Then I quickly tied the string of "Abigail" on one of the holes. I was so excited and kept tying it till I made a big knot. Then I tried to insert the iPhone back in the casing again and I was shocked when that familiar "Crack..!" was back! The knot was too big, the space wasn't enough for my iPhone to be in so the clip at the top left was broken. I really gave up. I put my iPhone back on my handbag and sit quietly till my bus arrived to my office. *April Fool is indeed for you!*

Diary, need to sleep now. I need to collect my sleep whenever I have time to sleep now to prepare for my Paris trip. *Are you a kind of camel that can collect water in its special stomach??*

Good nite, diary!

-Abbie-

4 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Jadi ke Paris-nya ini beneran atau cuman April Fool? Masih gak isa ambil conclusion nih. hahaha....

eh btw, gak semua boys think that wedding is prisoning day. abis merit... i just regret kenapa gak dari dulu2 merit-e. huahahaha...

AbigaiL said...

Hihihihi... beneran kok Ko. I got the idea of writing this "April Fool" post because of your fb status "I'm meeting Bill Gates today" bwahahaha..

Antony Pranata said...

hahaha... tapi mesti wis tau lek itu cuman April Fool. si Susan yang ketipu tuh.... :)

eh, menurut survery, women emang kesusahan untuk ngetik di iPhone... karena biasanya mereka punya kuku panjang. you won't be able to type on your iphone with your nails....

AbigaiL said...

Aku udah potong kuku pun tetep susahhh bgt ngetiknya Ko. Apalagi pas di bis goyang2, ketunyuk-tunyuk screennya, message kekirim sendiri pdhl sblom selese ngetiknya =( Susahh ya pake iphone.. enakan BB kyke, hihihi.. oopss..