3.21.2009

New Goals for My Diary

Saturday, 21 Mar 09, 11.49pm

Dear my little diary,
Now is almost midnight and I'm still awake writing my diary now. My hubby is watching soccer. He loves soccer. I hate soccer. That's one of the clear differences we have beside our famous "clumsy vs well-organized" character. Wanna know what's our clear similarity? It's so obvious! Can you notice that? We are both lazy. We are both house-people. We love the moments of just being at home, laying down on the bed/sofa, watching movies, eating, and sleeping. I'm glad that God gives me such a similar partner!

Today is Saturday. You can guess what I was doing today. Yea, I just stayed at home the whole day. We had dinner at sushi restaurant. *Are you still going to the same sushi restaurant every weekend??* Thank you. That's the question I was waiting for. I'm now proudly saying that we didn't go to that sushi restaurant we usually go to. Yohoo, finally my life's changed! My life's changed only for today. We will go back to our favorite sushi restaurant next week again because the sushi that we had just now was not good. That restaurant is selling Chinese sushi! The moment when I entered that restaurant, I felt something was wrong. The music that they played was Chinese song. The lighting was also too bright for a Japanese restaurant. And when the sushi came, hmm.. they put tomato sauce with the sesame seed (it's exactly like the sauce for siumay and jeungfun) on top of the Tuna Sushi, and the name's amazingly changed to Spicy Tuna Sushi. The other sushi that I ordered was Spicy Salmon Sushi. *Another tomato sauce and sesame seed on top of it again??* Errmmm.. No comment. No offense. Anyway, I'm always the one who wants to experience new food and new restaurants. My hubby is always the one who says "Don't play play, just go to our usual place". Well, this is our other difference in.... Ahh! My hubby just shocked me! He always screams and screams when watching soccer, especially whenever the ball goes in! Haizz.. I knew his habit of watching soccer, but he still makes me shocked everytime he screams so loud like there's an earthquake! Where were we just now? What were we talking about just now? See! He made me losing my concentration in the middle of this silent midnight.

Now is already 12.35am, I better go to sleep now. No, don't sleep now. I have to keep awake if I don't want to get awaken in the mid of my sleep because of his screaming again.

Ok, let's talk about something. Keep me awake, diary. Oh yes, starting from now, I wanna promise myself (not promise you as I don't want to get blamed by you if I can't keep my promise) that I will be active writing my diary again whatever* happen! (see the T&C of * below). Do you know what's the reason? It's because one of my good friends motivated and encouraged me to keep writing. She likes my stories, her sister likes my stories too, even her mother likes reading my stories too! I really want to thank all my readers here. I started this blog to record all of my life stories just for my own readings when I'm old. Now I've changed my goal! I want to keep writing this blog to make my readers happy, to encourage them when they are down, to share my own bad experiences so that they will not make the same mistakes as I ever did, to share how loving and great our God is, to inspire.. *Hey, how many goals do you have??* Wait, one more, no, two more... to inspire my readers, and to make money from blogging (hopefully)!

My hubby is silently and seriously watching the soccer. I can go to sleep now. See you diary.. remind me if I pretend that I'm too busy to write diary in the future. Well, sometimes an excuse "too busy" sounds so sweet to hear. We will suddenly feel that we are so important and needed by others. Maybe not for you, maybe just for m.. no, not for me too. I just heard this statement from... somebody, at somewhere.

Nitezz diary..

-Abbie-

* Except if Ron makes me losing concentration.

3 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Eh... aku curiga... jangan2 kamu bukan masuk ke sushi restaurant... tapi masuk ke tempat dim sum. Gak salah kan?

Eh sapa temen and mami yang suka baca blog ini? Si QQ ta?

Anny Suhalim said...

Keep on writing yo....remember our conversation kan...akan kupantau blogmu hehehe..

AbigaiL said...

@Koko: Hihihi.. bener japanese restaurant kok, Ko. Karna ada lampion merahnya di depan. Di HK tuh kalo Jap restaurant ciri khasnya slalu ada lampion merah di depannya, ga peduli gede atau kecil. Bukan si QQ kok, eh omong2 si QQ kemana ya? Lama gak ada kabar.

@Anny: Yo Yo! =D Ingat2 juga, aku slalu memantau blogmu juga walaupun tidak meninggalkan jejak, maksudku walaupun gak komen dan gak ada direct link pula karna masuk blogmu lewat2 blog org laen hoahahaha.. *apa2an seh malu2 kyk org pacaran ajah!* =P