3.02.2009

1 Year Older, again..

Monday, 2 Mar 09, 10.44pm at home

Hi diary,
It's been really a long long time since my last writing. You know, I've been so busy recently. Just wanna update you, my life is still the same. I guess now I have reached a stage what people call 'a routine'. Everyday I wake up at the same time, everyday I take shower using same portion of soap and shampoo, everyday I run to chase the same bus, everyday I do the same job, everyday I meet the same people, everyday I pass by the same shops, everyday I walk the same route, and everyday I sleep at the same time too. I feel like a robot that has been set by my programmer to do the same things over and over again every day. I'm not complaining right now, not at all, not really not at all too. It's just that I feel like dejavu sometimes. This is life. Life is all about living your life. Living your life is all you need to do in life. *What are you talking about??* You see, you see, even now I talk rubbish using the same words over and over again! What a useless post.

Wait, I found one thing is different in my life recently. My age! I've become 1 year older now after my official birthday on 19 Feb, at 3.34pm to be accurate. There was no special celebration on my birthday but there is one important thing that I want to take note here so that I can remember it for the rest of my life. On my birthday, my hubby gave me a birthday card. Not a romantic card. Not a pink lovey dovey card. It's just a simple card from a husband to a wife that really touches my heart. The card has several stories drawn as a set of comic. The stories tell when he, as a husband, has many weaknesses and has disappointed me many times. I like the way the scenarios are drawn. Those pictures really describe how marriage life looks like. Not like a fairy tale story. Not like a doraemon comic. But it's just sweet and real as the way it is.

Now is 11.15pm, it's almost time to sleep now. The robot needs to sleep now.
See you diary and good nite!

-Still-the-same-but-older-Abbie-

4 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Happy Birthday abigail!!!

Piye rasa-e bday di HK?

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

happy birthday!

AbigaiL said...

Hi, thank you thank you =D
Nice to know you Southern Housewife, I just checked out your blog.. nice blog! =)

Anonymous said...

happy belated bdeee... Fen!
genki?

- jeany-