11.21.2008

In The Residence of Dragon

Friday, 21 Nov 08, 12.00pm in office

Hi again, diary..
I was just back from washroom. I met that auntie again, not the auntie who sells siu mai, oww please! I met the auntie who cleans the washroom. Few days ago when I washed my glass and my hands, that auntie was mopping the floor beside me. Accidentally I dropped some water on the floor when I was reaching tissues. And I was so shocked when that auntie suddenly.....

Auntie: “!@#$%^&*()$%^&*!” [pointing at the floor with one hand, holding the mop’s stick on her other hand]
Me: “.....” [Looking at her, looking at the floor, looking at her again, I didn't understand what she was talking about]
Auntie: “#$%&*((^^$#$^&]!!” [getting angrier, she was pointing me by using her mop’s stick]
Me: “.....” [Looking at the floor, smiling at her, nodding my head signaling that I understand, at that time I understood that she was angry because I made the floor wet]
Auntie: “@#%*()*^$%#@!!!!” [I could see her face slowly changed to red and some fire started coming out from her. She thought that I was trying to make a joke of her, I was really not!]
Me: “Diu? Diu… pat? Diu em chui? em chiu?” [with soft voice, trying to remember how to say 'I am sorry' in Cantonese. I know “Dui bu chi” in mandarin means I’m sorry. But in Cantonese, I guess ‘Dui’ in Cantonese should be ‘Diu’, I know ‘Bu’ in Cantonese is ‘Pat’ or “Em”, ‘Chi’ is what? ‘Chiu’? ‘Chui’??]
Auntie: “!@#$%^&*())_!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!! [she completely had turned to a female dragon with fire coming out from her nose, buzzzzz...]
Me: “.....” [left the washroom].

Just now, I entered the washroom again by carrying my glass. I was about to wash my glass when that female dragon suddenly entered the washroom in the shape of human. As soon as she saw me, she spoke to me with her dragonly language again, something like "ji shi" or something like that. She still looked upset. I put my glass outside then I went into one of the toilet cubicles in rush, waited inside there till she left. I was scared of her. She didn’t give me chance to repent for my sin, hiks..

-Abbie-

4 comments:

Anny Suhalim said...

Fennn, auntienya serem banget...ehehhehehhe i can imagine how u feel...^^!

AbigaiL said...

Hihihi, iyaaa mengerikannnn.. skg tiap kali mau masuk wc slalu celingak celinguk just in case si dragon tiba "Cilubaaa!!" dari belakangku. Barusan aku ngliat di wc juga ditempelin kertas pake bhs chinese dengan tanda !!!!!! byk bgttt.. maybe it's from her. In this case, i'm lucky that I can't read chinese, hihihi...

PangTama said...

Heheheh...dragon lady!!!! hihihi :)
Gile serem amat si Fen, gw bisa bayangin mungkin kayak scene di pilem2 hongkong ya heheheh :P

AbigaiL said...

Iyaaa benerrrr, kayak auntie2 judes di film cina2 gitu lahh.. di sini rata2 auntie2 kyk gitu, galak2 bgt..