11.14.2008

Me [x] Bus

Friday, 14 Nov 08, 5.37pm in office

Hello gello bello, my diary..
This is my picture with my colleagues when there was a bday celebration yesterday. Sekarang pertanyaanya adalah, yg manakah mister J?


Today I had lunch outside. When I came back, aku ngliat si dia lagi berdiri sandaran papan penyekat dengan 2 tangan di atas penyekat dan dagunya diletakkan di atas kedua tangannya, sambil senyum2 pula! Dia terus berdiri di situ, menguping pembicaraan 3 cewe di balik papan penyekat sampai 3 cewe itu bubar ke meja mereka masing2. Now I got the answer of the matter I was wondering last time. That is his ‘lunch-discussion’ style!

Enough about his life, now let’s talk about mine. Now I always take the direct bus from my home to office. The reasons are because I’m lazy to transfer to MTR and because I want to save money. The bus takes about 1 hour. What I’m talking about is not about how long it takes to take me to office. Now I’m more concerned about my stomach. My stomach is so uncomfortable recently after riding on the bus. The uncomfortable feeling has not disappeared in the morning and I still have to ride on the bus again. I sat on the lower deck of the bus, I saw people coming in and going out all the time, it made me dizzy. I sat on the upper deck, it gave me feeling like flying. I sat on the front row, I felt like riding a roller coaster because I had to wear my seat belt and it was quite a tense experience since the bus has no “moncong”. I sat on the last row, it was the worst! I think I have turned to be a crab that can only walk to the side, not to the front. I will try to sit “miring” on the bus in the future.

Tonight I will have a BBQ with my colleagues at a ‘Far Far Away’ place. The place is around 1 hour from my office. Yea yea you’re right, my home is 1 hour from office, that means ‘Far Far Away’ place is near my home?? A big NO!! That place is on the opposite direction from my home!! Ok, it’s ok, I’ll just need to be ‘munek-munek’ for another 1 hour. I think this is the only way to get me slimmer. Thanks God for Your creative method!

Have a great weekend, diary! ^_^

-Abbie-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tebakanku, mr. J itu yg di tengah berkacamata.

tapi sing baju biru di sebelah kanan itu ya mencurigakan hihihi..

AbigaiL said...

Hahaha.. bukan yg kacamata tapi yg biruuuu!!

Anonymous said...

Ah..aku dah kroso mesti sik biru di pinggir tu. Dari tampang e dah ktok kaypo type soale..

Anonymous said...

Ah..aku dah kroso mesti sik biru di pinggir tu. Dari tampang e dah ktok kaypo type soale..

Anonymous said...

Ah..aku dah kroso mesti sik biru di pinggir tu. Dari tampang e dah ktok kaypo type soale..