8.08.2008

08/08/08

Friday, 8 Aug 08, 1.42pm at home

Hullaa my diary,
Today is 08/08/08, what a good combination of number! Chinese likes number 8 so much since 8 in Chinese means being rich. 8 is also a symbol of never ending, it goes around and around and around with no ending.

Today is the day when Beijing Olympics starts. Today is the day when many Chinese couples in the world are queuing to get married. Today is the day when I feel so happy and excited! I really hope and pray that I'll lead a new life soon! That's what excites me lately! Will I get a good news today? As you know, my current mode is: waiting. Sometimes, waiting is something that's very boring since we never know when the waiting process will end. But, sometimes, waiting can be something that's very surprising since we never know what it will turn out, nobody can predict the future, rite? Me? I think I'm a kind of person who has long intestine. *what??!!* I mean, I'm very patient. In Javanese, having long intestine means very patient. Sometimes, I enjoy waiting while trying to guess what will happen, imagining what I should react if that happens, and thinking about what I should do if this happens. It's me, a dreaming girl!

I remember, whenever I received result of my school test, I felt like I didn't want to see the result straight away. I tended to wait for few seconds or few minutes or as long as I can wait to enjoy my excitement while I was trying to imagine what score I would get. What I should react if I get good mark; saying "Oh My God" for 3 times? clapping my hands? And what I should react if I get bad mark; laughing loudly and pretending that I get good mark? Then, I would slowly open the paper, and see the result, then the excitement would be gone as soon as I see my score, I would forget what I'd planned to react in this and that kind of situation. This is what I call waiting is something very surprising.

Anyway, since today is so special for most of the people in the world, will today be a special day for me too? *What makes you think so??* Because... because... after this... I'm going... to go... to... somewhere... 15 minutes away from home... to do... my weekly groceries shopping! Haizz... I guess today is just another day for me. But still, I'm so excited since my current mode is: waiting!

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pen pennn how r u darlink? long timee no see u...and no talking2 to you laa...where have u been? very busyy making baby huh??? hahahahahah....miz u say...kapan2 chat lagi donkkk..! :P sibk de si ibu satu ini skarang

AbigaiL said...

Irenn.. enak ajeeee, bz making baby apaan??? eh salon loe kerennn bgttt..congratss and trs sukses yah! :D