10.16.2006

Starving to Death

Monday, 16 Oct at 8.03pm in office..

Blue monday.. very blue monday, as usual...
I think I've told you about my mission of the year, right? Yea, I'm on strict diet.. but why God is testing me.. :'(

In the morning I just drank fruit juice (apple and orange juice) as my breakfast.. At 11am this morning, I was very hungry already.. I couldnt concentrate on the weekly meeting this morning.. After the meeting, one new job came to my plate.. I had to do EDM for Pizza Hut and KFC!! (For those who don't know, EDM is kind of advertisement that is blasted to your email address). To do that, I need to see the images of the food and read through the descriptions of the products. I felt like fainting and screaming (but no energy to scream)!

"I need food, I need food...!!!" Yes, I got food but inside my computer screen.. The whole afternoon I couldn't do the EDM at all! I hide inside the toilet (to avoid eating the pizza and the fried chicken in my computer) till lunch time.. Thenn.. lunch time was coming!! yipeee.....!!!

Now, I'm having the same dilemma as this afternoon. I'm damn hungry!! I hear a voice "Don't have dinner" repeating near my ears (both ears) but I feel like I want to eat NOW!! Fyi, I'm still doing the Pizza Hut thinggy now.. What's more suffering than this??

My little diary, can you understand my pain now? Please don't blame me if I have to have dinner tonite..


-Abbie-

p.s I feel like ordering pizza with lava cheese exploded from the pizza.. nyamm nyamm.. ok,ok! I hear you.. Don't repeat it again! I should avoid this fattening food, right?!?

No comments: