10.13.2006

My First Day of Blogging

Today is Friday, 13th october 06, 8.10pm in office.. my first day of blogging. Wow, today is friday the 13th! I never realised that till I wrote it here just now!

Finally I have my own blog!! Hurray..hurray..! I've seen a lot of my friends blogging and I was wondering what I should write if I have my own blog. Well, I guess I just need to write anything.. what I do, what I feel, what I think.. like writing a diary, isnt it? Hmm, sounds easy.. let's see if I can maintain this blog :P

Just fyi, actually I like writing my diary since I was a child. But I kept losing my diary book and kept buying a new one; and kept changing diary book although it wasn't lost/finished yet. I stopped writing diary since then hohohoho... I think this blogspot is a good one, there's no more excuse for me not write diary because of losing or changing the book!! Well, I can find other excuses like.. ermm.. no time, forget the password, or lost my computer! hahahahaha.. no la, just kidding! I'll try my best to allocate time to blog so that I'll have things to read and 'nostalgia' when I'm old, 50 years later.. Yesh! that's a good reason to keep me writing here.. :P

Today is friday, yipeeee...!! It means that I can take rest and sleep and sleep and sleep the whole weekend.. By the way, I like sleeping soo muchh especially after my tiring 5-days of working. I got a lot of things I'm gonna share with you actually but I guess I need to stop now. I need to go home now and sleep. Hahaha.. for me WEEKEND is equal to SLEEP.

See you again and have a great weekend! ^_^

-Abbie-

No comments: