10.15.2006

My Second Wish

One sunny Sunday, 15 Oct 06 at 12.33pm in my room..
Today I don't have much thing to write here.. I'll just share with you what I did yesterday kay? ^_^

Yesterday I spent most of the time by watching Korean series (Title: Some Day), as usual.. I was very emotional when I watched this film coz the male actor is very very 'nyebelin', 'memuakkan' and 'plinplan'. Ok, I tell you a bit of the story: He 'accidentally' has a new woman in his life although he's a married man. Well, is there any excuse that it's an accident? In that film, he's trying to be responsible for both the new woman and his wife but u know what happen right? He is too busy handling 2 women.. he still can't make decision which woman he wants to choose. At the end, all of them are hurt. Morale of the story is: "One is just nice, two is too many!" Don't be too 'marukz'!!

Thenn.. in evening I had a sweet date with my bf, we had dinner at BK and followed by eating shark fin soup. Reached home, we watched Desperate Housewives season 3 (my favourite movie). We also read newspaper together.. u know, saturday newspaper contains lots of advertisements, especially cars (at least that's what I'm interested in most! Well, I think everybody loves car, don't you??). As usual, every Saturday I'm very very tempted to buy a car. Not just a transportation that can bring me from point A to point B , but I want a nice, pretty, strong, and of course expensive car! *At least I need Lexus or BMW is also fine* Huehueheue.. I know I'm a bit 'marukz', well not just a bit, I'm bery bery 'marukz'! But, every creature should have a dream what! That's what motivates us to pray harder and work harder, right?

I'll add this as my second wishlist. See my wishlist below:
1. To be slim
2. To buy Lexus with my own money!

I'll add the third and the fourth and so forth very soon! So, stay tune! :D


-Abbie-

p.s My wishlist has nothing to do with the morale of the story of Some Day.. There are many types of 'marukz', okay??

No comments: