2.04.2010

New Year Brings New Life

Thursday, 4 Feb 10, 12.01pm at home

Hi Diary!
How are you doing? There must be something happening to you too recently? Yes? No? Well, it's because there are many things happening to the people around me, my friends and my relatives. Many of them are getting new bf/gf, getting engaged, getting married, getting pregnant, getting bonus, getting salary increase, getting new jobs, getting new home, etc. Life is so happening! This new year really brings good life to many people around me. I am really happy for them, really, deeply.

But now I started to wonder what I am doing now? *You are writing diary*. Oh yea, thanks for reminding me. I mean, I need a breakthrough! *Yes you had one! You just quit your job!* Yea, right, that's my major accomplishment of my life in 2009! *That's what you wanted!* Yes, I wanted it so much. But I need to dress up and put some make-up sometimes. *What???* You know, working at home doesn't encourage me to dress up at all, not to mention having shower. My everyday uniform is pajamas and white socks. My everyday accessory is my thick glasses. If I have a maid at home, probably I will be more encouraged to dress up. Now I feel ugly, I feel fat, I feel stinky, I feel stupid, I feel like a stupid fat ugly stinky auntie, clear enough with my description?

You know what, I started looking for job again now. Yea yea, you can laugh now. I know I am very plin-plan (indecisive). Don't blame me for being plin-plan, it's because I was born as Aquarius! Aqua is water, my mood swings like how the water flows. Seriously, it's because I'm still looking for my true identity! I really admire people who have clear occupations as doctor, or pilot, or even soldier. They don't need to think who they wanna be anymore. As for me, it's too late to be a doctor now. I can't be a pilot too as pilots can't wear thick glasses. Soldier? I easily collapse when I have to run chasing the bus for even 5mins. Anyway, I feel that I can do my own business as part time job now, that's why I wanna use my spare time to do other useful thing (I mean, beside cooking and cleaning).

Diary, there are so many things that I can't tell you right now. But when the time comes, I will tell you, I promise. Hopefully this new year brings me new life too! *What new life for you? It's been more than 1 year in HK, are you addicted to moving country again??* And it will bring new life to you too, whoever reads my diary! ^.^


-Abbie-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you writing your blog again, i checked your business website and it's great :) :). Don't think that you r plin plan, life is a learning process. I believe sometimes in the future i would want to do something else too :) :). But as long as you keep going, you are in the right track, the dangerous one is when you are too comfortable with something, you stay that way forever :P :P.

xoxo,
FF

Antony Pranata said...

ya begitulah manusia.... pas lagi kerja, pingin quit... abis quit, pingin balik kerja lagi. :)

that's just normal...

AbigaiL said...

@Lucy: thanks for dropping by ^^
@FF: Yes, I also cant believe I am back writing again after such a long pause. And thanks for your encouragement. Sometimes, this is what a woman needs, a little encouragement works ;) How are you now?? Lets catch up again some times, in msn hehehe..
@Koko: Iyaaa ko, emang feelinge pas lg kerja pgn quit, pas quit pgn kerja lagi, itu normal.. tapi kenekadanku yg bener2 quit dan bener2 cari kerja lagi itu yg abnormal? :S