2.19.2010

My 29th Birthday

Friday, 19 Feb 10, 11.49am at home

Dear my little diary..
Today is my birthday, my 29th birthday! Old, huh? After my 29 times of birthday, I forget about my own birthday sometimes. I was touched by what happened last night. I got a surprise from my hubby at midnight. I know it is so cheesy to write it here, but I really don't want to forget that moment. A beautiful moment that I thought would never happen again after 2.5 years of my stagnant marriage life.

Last night we went to bed around 11.30pm. As usual we had a chat on the bed for a while before going to sleep. Usually my hubby falls asleep few minutes after he hits the bed. But this time was a little different. He kept talking till at one moment he checked his mobile phone checking the time. It was 12.04am. He said 'Happy Birthday! I was waiting till 12 to say happy birthday to you' then he kissed me 3 times (this has nothing to do with magic or superstitious thing like what you imagine). Then he said 'Let's sleep'. Yes, he is that type of person, a very realistic guy. It was 12 midnight, he needed to wake up early for work the day after, so he needed enough sleep no matter what happened.

His back was on my face. I said 'let's hold hand'. You may think this is funny but it has become our habit to sleep with our hands together. He said 'No need, I need to sleep now'. I insisted 'please.. just for few minutes'. Finally he gave up, he gave his right hand to me. It's really for 3 minutes then he released my hand and he was back to his sleeping pose with his back in front of my face. I was sad. He didn't even give his hand on that special night. But I was too tired to complain.

When I was about to fall asleep, suddenly there was a loud noise. My hubby said something that I really forget now. What I remember is, he gave me something.. something inside a paper bag, wrapped with ribbons. Inside my dark bedroom, I couldn't see what it was. But I really recognized the paper bag and the ribbons especially. I didn't want to turn on the light initially. I wanted to enjoy that surprise and that excitement moment. Finally, one word was out from my mouth 'Dior!'. Yes, I really fall in love with Dior till I can recognize the paper bag by just touching it. *Do you fall in love with Dior products or with Dior paper bag?* I turned the light on finally, yes it was Dior! Dior Clutch!

We had a short chat again after that. He is not the type of person who will just sleep no matter what happen on that night. Although I have married him long enough, sometimes I just can't guess what's inside his mind and his heart. He gave me his right hand again for me to hold, then he fell asleep. I forgot of being 29 years old, I was so so happy till I had a hard time sleeping again after that.

Have a nice day, diary! ^0^

-Abbie-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...so swittttt.... :) :)
And nice clutch btw :P

FF

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday;) u lucky girl:)

AbigaiL said...

@FF: hehe.. yes i love that clutch! ^^ eh, update2 blog mu lagi dongg..
@Anonymous: thank you! :)

Anny Suhalim said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYY Fenita!!! Ur hubby is so sweet ^0^

kezia*anastasia said...

happy belated birthday fennn!!! wishing you all God's best in everything yah :-D gila asik banget dpt Diorrrr.. gpp, next year dapet yang lain2nya kayak sepatunya, tas-nya, baju-nya, jewellery-nya. hehehehehee :-)

AbigaiL said...

@Anny & Tash: makasihhhh semuaa atas wishesnya ^^