11.25.2009

Diary on iPhone

Wednesday, 24 Nov 09, 9.07am on the bus

Diary!
Finally I managed to find blogspot application on my iPhone! Yea yeah, you are right, after more than 6 months I got my iPhone. I know I'm slow, but better late than never, right??

This is my first post of diary from the iPhone application. It's so easy! It's like sending SMS using a phone! *now you have no more excuse to not write diary!!* Let's see how it looks ^^

Oh, one big thing I wanna tell you today. I resigned last week! I will officially quit my job next month! I'm so excited to do my next business! I will update you again soon.. *now you absolutely have no more excuse not to write diary since you will have more time starting next month!*

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

hey.... you haven't told your diary what your new business is....

~*Kayla Marie*~ said...

hi sorry to bother you but im a little new to this site and from the looks of it you rly know what you're doing...and tips...or help lol