11.11.2009

Two Projects

Wednesday, 11 Nov 09, 8.57am on the bus

Morning diary!!
Surprise! I'm writing again now! ^^
Yea, I love writing actually, I love telling stories, I love entertaining people with my stories! But I guess, this diary is getting thicker and older now. Its contents are getting more serious too as my life is no longer simple. My brain only can think about serious issues *finally!* now. Many things happen recently, I just want to summarize them into 1 important point: I am currently in the mid of doing 2 big projects. *what a real summary!* Ok, let me elaborate more;
- One is a project in my personal life
- The other one is a project for my career.
After all, what woman wants in life is only accomplishing these 2 projects, agree?

I have been living in HK for more than 1 year but we are not moving to anywhere again now. This "moving around" issue has been settled now. I guess I will just live in HK for the next 5-10 years. I wanted to say 'forever' since we have no plan to move at all, but we never know what's gonna happen, right? So, I will just put '5-10 years' for now.

Haiz.. Time to rush to office again now since my bus is almost reaching office..
Talk to you again soon, diary!

-Abbie-

*Hey, isn't your explanation too brief for your "Two Projects" title??*

1 comment:

Antony Pranata said...

wis jadi beli rumah da HK ta?
kok isa tiba2 jadi jatuh cinta mbek HK iki?