1.01.2011

01/01/11 at 11.11am

Saturday, 1 Jan 11, 11.11am at home

Dear my little diary,
Today is the first day in the year 2011. Last night I just stayed at home since my hubby was not feeling well and my baby bump is already too big and too heavy to walk around in the crowd. So we decided to cancel the dinner with friends and just had a simple dinner at home.

At 9pm, after my hubby took his medicine, he fell asleep on the sofa and moved to bedroom at 11pm to continue his tight-and-sound sleep. I was also dragged to bedroom to watch movie using my laptop. At 11.58 midnight, I started to hear noise from outside, that was when I realized that the counting down started. I ran to the window and opened my bedroom's curtain but I saw nothing special happened. Exactly at 12.00 midnight, the noise was so loud as if the whole HK people screamed at the same time. And I saw some colorful fireworks came out from some buildings in Central. The ship that was passing by my apartment also released its horn.

It was 12.00 midnight and few seconds, I whispered softly to the only one who was still awake and moving "Happy new year, my baby! This is the year when you will be born". My little one responded me with some little kicks. Yes, he kept moving and kicking to keep me awake before the new year and stayed quiet few minutes after the midnight. He was smart enough to know what's happening, huh? *Or, he just didn't want to spend his first old-and-new-moment sleeping like his Daddy?* Oh, and get well soon, my dear hubby!

Once again, happy new year! ^.^

-Abbie-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.

I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Also visit my blog post - トリーバーチ財布