12.31.2010

Last Day in 2010

Friday, 31 December 2010, 8.55am at home

Hi my dear diary,
Today is the last day of this year, it's morning in HK. I always feel sad on the last day of the year. The year 2010 is the year that I am already familiar with, the year that has revealed my life's mystery box. This year almost ends in hours, leaving me alone with another year; the year 2011. For me, the year 2011 is a brand new year that is still like a stranger, the year that forces me to face my unpredictable future, the year that challenges me to learn more and do more. I know, I should think positive, year 2011 has been waiting for me to give me a better life, right?

I will turn to 30 years old after the new year. I will no longer be in 20-something. What have I achieved? Not too much. Well, I have a husband, an expected baby that will be born in less than 2 months, an expected nanny for my baby (Does this count?), a finally-newly-bought-apartment in HK that we will be living in, in 6 months time, and a job. Excuse me, can I call it 'a job'? As you know, I have been working at home, doing some import-export business but not in a big scale. Sometimes I just don't feel it like a job since I do it at home.

Year 2010 is like preparation year for me, I will start to have a real family life in year 2011. There are lots of things I need to do after the new year; new baby and new home. I really hope I can do better in 2011, especially in that 'job' thing.

Happy New Year, diary!

-Abbie-

No comments: