9.09.2010

Today is 9-9-10

Thursday, 9 Sep 2010, 9.34pm at home

Hello diary..
Long time no see! Well, at least I still keep my promise, I told you that I don't like skipping month so I still write at least 1 post in a month. The title has nothing to do with the contents. Now I am alone at home, my hubby is having dinner with his colleagues. I did not plan to write diary today actually since I have nothing to tell you but I am sort of missing my little diary recently. I am now wondering why I feel like I have nothing to write, few years ago I always had 'something' to say. I know that 'something' does not always mean something important but at least I always had a topic to write about. Many things happen in my life but I always classify an event as 'unimportant' or 'private & confidential' to write about. I think those are the two main reasons.

Anyway, my pregnancy is now 3,5 months old, I have passed the first trimester safely, thanks God! But recently I am still struggling with the last bit of nausea. Before this, I really really hated vomit so much, I never experienced vomiting in my life. I didn't like the idea of my mouth to be both entrance and exit door for the food. I treasured food as much as I treasured my life. I loved eating! So, I wanted my mouth to be the entrance door only for my food. There is another proper exit door, right? I was thinking, how could I continue eating my food with my mouth after I throw up? But now, after I experience the turbulence and the storm that happen in my stomach, I am kind of addicted to itI like it if I can vomit. Today I ate a big bowl of ramen in Ajisen and a big glass of bubble tea right after the ramen. I wanted to pamper myself. On my 30 mins way home on the bus, the turbulence in my stomach started. My ramen was all out! My stomach was feeling so good after that. My tongue enjoyed the ramen but it did not have chance to be fats in my body, isn't that cool? Ok ok, I know that I should not think that way, but I can't help not to think of my soon-to-be-fat body.

In the next 2 weeks, I will hopefully know the gender of my baby. I am really looking forward to that day. *What is your preference?* Hmmm.. honestly I preferred baby girl initially but now I prefer to have baby boy, but sometimes I still like to have baby girl too whenever I see cute pretty small girl. The feeling is like when I have to choose to have ramen or crispy chicken curry rice for lunch, I want both but I can't finish both. *Was this your experience this afternoon before you had your big bowl of ramen?* Yea yea, you're right. Luckily, having girl or boy is decided by God so I don't need to choose myself, you know I am a 'plin plan' girl.

Finally I have a confirmed booking of the hospital, diary. HK is crazy, expectant women need to reserve a bed in a hospital as soon as they are 9 weeks pregnant and put HKD 20,000 deposit because the bed is always full. The private hospitals for maternity in HK are now already fully booked till April 2011. The late comers will not be entertained. Crazy, right? The crazier thing is, we can't even choose the room category now, we are just guaranteed a bed, the room category will be known on the admission day like a Christmas gift surprise, Tadaa! If the available room category is lower than our expectation, then we just need to endure it. If the available room category is higher than our expectation, then we need to pay more according to room's price!

Diary, next month I will be going back to Indonesia, yoohooo! This is an occasion that I have been waiting for since many many 3 months ago. I don't know why I am still attached to my home country so much.

It's getting late at night now, diary.. see you again!
*Hmm.. you indeed have so many things to talk but you said you had nothing to tell?*

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time before the baby comes Fen :)
It is both joyful and tough, i hardly have "me" time anymore..masih kurang tidur bgt nih hehehe...*ngetik sambil kiyep2 matane*

FF

AbigaiL said...

Fanggg... I think I missed your comment, sorryyy..
Walaupun ngantuk2 tapi hepii kan kalo liat baby ;) skg masih gak bisa ngeliat baby, jadi berasa misteri banget hhehehe...
Enjoy your baby time too, baby grows very fast, tiba2 udah balita udah beda lagi excitementnya ^.^