6.07.2010

Aya-chan is a history...?

Monday, 7 June 10, 8am at home

Dear diary..
It has been so long time since I last wrote my diary. I just cleaned my apartment, I am feeling much better now with a neat and clean apartment. The last 2 days were my turbulence days. I felt like my life was a total mess. You know, I have been doing online selling using facebook this last 1 year, I named my online shop Aya-chan. I was so attached with Aya-chan till she has become part of my life, my habit, my job, my hobby, and my baby. But last weekend, I arranged 3 shipments as the last shipments for Aya-chan. Yes, something bad happened to Aya-chan last Saturday, suddenly Aya-chan's account on facebook is gone, yes it's GONE. I can't login to the account anymore and when I searched the page using the search function... the page is just not anywhere to be found. It's gone. Disappeared. Untraceable. Unsearchable. Like never existed before. I did contact facebook admin, but still no response.

I know that I can't keep my online shop forever since more and more competitors are going in now, the market will be saturated soon. And I know that one day I must leave Aya-chan. That's why these last few months I did search for other business opportunities and I have been working on that while I still tried to find time to keep Aya-chan running. But it is still so sad when it is time to say good-bye, especially when it is done forcefully.

Many people say that I still can start Aya-chan again anytime on facebook. No, not now perhaps. I wanna use this as a sign that I need to move on. I have been struggling if I had to leave Aya-chan these last 3 months but everytime I just couldn't do it due to many reasons. Now the time has come. Aya-chan is not dead. I'm doing another project now which I call Aya-chan Baby. Aya-chan was gone on the same day, when I was creating a new page for Aya-chan Baby Wholesale. Can you believe it? Is it really a sign that I should just focus on one thing at a time? I just want to think positive now, I just want to believe that everything happens for a good reason, God's reason. So, I need to go on and on and on. Aja! Aja!!

Anyway, a short history about Aya, Aya-chan was created by my elder sister. She is good in drawing. She is good in design. She is good in art. My sis first drew Aya-chan as a picture of me. She called her creature as Yaya-chan initially. Yaya is my childhood name, only my closest people call me with that name. But I changed it to Aya-chan because I don't want many people know that this Japanese girl in pink kimono and with hair bun is a picture of me. I really thank my dear sis for her great creation. Aya-chan will never perish so long as I shall live, because I am the Aya-chan! *Wow, it sounds like "I am the Iron Man!" at the end of Iron Man 1 movie*

-Abbie-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ehm...
time to move on baby :)

or time to think of urself?
think about "baby" ?

gambatte !!