3.25.2010

Sleepless...

Thursday, 24 March 10, 6.35am at home

Morning diary..
I guess this the earliest diary I have ever wrote so far. I used to be a sleepy head. So it should be written down on my diary that I woke up very early this morning, around 4.30am. I forced myself to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I was just out from my bedroom and started playing with my iPhone.

These last few days I have not been feeling so well. My head is so heavy, my back bones are so painfull, I also have a fever. I usually sleep a lot when I am sick. And I did sleep a lot on my first day of falling sick. But it's weird that I couldn't sleep today, it feels like my head keeps thinking, my brain keeps working, till it hurts so much. Yes, since I do my own business, I can't sleep as soundly as before. If I can have a very good sleep, I will be really happy.

I'm not sure if it's insomnia? Or does it have something to do with my aging? Or is there really so much thing in my brain?

While I am writing this diary, I get sleepy again... It's true that thinking makes me awake and sleepless... But thinking also makes me tired and sleepy...

Let me have a short rest again, diary.
*You are still a sleepy head*

-Abbie-



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?