3.18.2010

On a Cab

Thursday, 18 Mar 10, 9.12am at home

On the cab that I took last time:
Taxi driver: "Where are you going?"
Me: "Take me to this place" [showing an address on a paper]
Taxi driver: "Ok!"
............[on highway, silent]...........
..............[still silent]...............
Taxi driver: "Are you Japanese? Ohayo?"
Me: "I am Indonesian"
Taxi driver: "Ooww Korea? Annyonghaseyo!"
Me: "No, INDONESIAN"
Taxi driver: "Ahh, ok ok. India!"
Me: "I-N-D-O-N-........."
Taxi driver: "Yes yes I know, INDIAN! Good morning!!"
Me: "Yea, morning.."

Sometimes we need to learn when the right time is to give up.

-Abbie-

2 comments:

-S- said...

Hoahahahahahahhahaha...
i ever been in those kind of situation too... *cm bisa ngelus dodo* wkwkwkwkk.. ~_~"

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHHAHA...your story always made my day :P :P

FF