12.19.2006

Merry Xmas 06 & Happy New Year 07

Tuesday, 19 Dec 06, 4.34pm, still in office..

Hi again My Little Diary,
There was a small Christmas party in my office this afternoon. We ordered in Pizza hut and Oishi Pizza (Japanese pizza)! Yummy.. yummy.. we laughed while we ate.. or.. we ate while we laughed? Anyway.. it was a pleasant party! Then, we exchanged gifts! Last Friday, someone did the draw whom we should buy the presents to. We were also allowed to write so-called “wish”, what gift you want the person to buy for you. Below is what I exactly wrote on my wish list:

YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE:
1. I like cute dolls
2. I don’t have Christmas tree at my home here, even the small one I also don’t have
3. I like money
4. I like food
5. I like clothes, bags, shoes, etc
6. Anyway, anything will do!
THANKS VERY MUCH! MERRY XMAS! :P

I bought a set of necklace and earrings to Sophia (my boss). And James was the one who suppose to buy present for me. After a few days, I realized that nobody wrote a wish! Only me, the only person who wrote wish (correction: not just a wish, it’s a long wish list). Hihihihihi… I could see James’ face turned yellow when he saw my wish list. Hey, actually it was good for him since I stated clearly what I wanted, rite? Did I do wrong?

Anyway, he gave the present to me today.. he gave me Christmas tree with snowman from ‘Precious Moments’. Wow, he’s so kind! I put it on my table @ office now. Thanks, James! Company also gave everyone of us nice towels (bath towel, hand towel, and face towel) from ‘Esprit’. My other colleague, Janice, also nicely gave all of the girls cute accessories to hang notes/paper. Thanks Janice, it’s very nice! ^_^

I guess, I won't have time to write diary on Xmas day and New year day.. so Merry Xmas and Happy New Year for everyone who reads this and for My Little Diary too!!

Cheers
Abbie

No comments: