3.15.2011

My Baby Wesley

Tuesday, 15 Mar 11, 1.07pm at home

Hi my little diary,
I am now at home with my baby and my nanny. My dear hubby is in Korea this week for business trip. My life has been quite settled down now. The first 6 days in hospital when my baby was born are very very meaningful to me. I had a chance to experience what a real mother truly feels.

On 22 Feb 2011 at 11am I had a c-section. I arrived Matilda Hospital at 9.30am. After we finished the administration stuff and some other preparation for the surgery, me and my hubby went into the operation room (read: I forced my hubby to join me in the operation room). My parents were waiting for us outside. The operation room was not scary at all. The doctors and the nurses welcomed us with smiles on their faces, they played cheerful songs, and the room temperature was just nice, not too cold, not too hot.

Around 10-15 minutes after my half body was numb, my baby was out! I heard him crying, and I saw him in my doctor's hands for the first time. This was the best moment I've ever felt in my life. I was crying because I was too happy. I will never forget this moment. The nurse then put him in my arm for few minutes before he was brought to the nursery room. My hubby and my baby were both gone after that, leaving me alone with the doctor who was still busy closing down my lower tummy. I used this time to close my eyes and pray. I really really thank God for giving me an opportunity to be a mom and to experience this best moment in my life. We name our baby Wesley Jenssen Wong.

Five nights and six days I stayed in hospital. I slept with baby Wesley every night. Wesley is very easy to take care. He doesn't cry even when he's hungry or in pain, he only gives signs if he needs something. This is the reason why I didn't let him sleep in the nursery room. Because the nurse didn't even know if Wesley was feeling uncomfortable. I really treasured these first 5 nights I spent with him. It's priceless! I even forgot the pain I had on my lower tummy. My courage to take care of my baby made my pain went away so fast. I started walking and bathing my baby on the next day. Now I know what kind of love moms give to their kids. It's the love that I never felt before.

-Abbie-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats

TORRES MADONA said...

my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426