1.26.2007

My Life's Puzzles

Friday, 26 Jan 07, 6.08pm in office..

Hello my Little Diary,
Today is Friday again.. time flies so fast.. it’s too fast.. sometimes I think through what’s the meaning of life.
1. Do we live to work?
2. Or, do we work to stay alive?

And, other questions are:
1. Should we be happy because time flies so fast while we are busy working?
2. Or, should we not be happy because we so-called ‘waste’ our life?

If you choose the second one, next questions are:
1. What should we do so that we won’t call ourselves ‘wasting’ our precious life?
2. What should we do so that we can enjoy our life?
- By earning much money?
- By making lots of friends?
- By having a happy family?
- By having someone that we truly love and being truly loved too by that someone?
- By being pretty/handsome?
- Or just by being contented on what we are doing and what we are having now?

For the last reason, I got another dilemma:
1. Are we really happy by just being contented on what we are doing and having now?
2. Or, do you think by doing that we are giving up our life?

I really want to maximize my life by doing something useful? But, what’s that?
My little diary, can you help me solving my life's puzzles?

Cheers
-Abbie-

No comments: